These Easter Egg wands are simply sweet, and can be used as craft for kids or Easter table centrepiece.
- Kebab stick (or paddle pop for younger children). Cut the sharp end off the kebab stick.
- Foam egg shape
- Tacky Craft Glue (do not use regular clear craft glue on foam as it will corrode)
1.Press a kebab stick (or paddle pop stick) into the base of the foam egg. It’s a good idea to but a little glue on the end of the stick before inserting so it stays in place.
2. Cover the foam egg in Tacky Craft Glue and then press into a plate full of glitter. For a mess free option, decorate with permanent marker or felt pens.
3. Tie a ribbon just underneath the egg. To keep the bow in place, use a little glue.
4. Place in a pot plant to dry.
Use to play
Use as a table centrepiece too