- Curl a piece of cardboard into a cone shape the size of your child’s head.
- Staple a piece of ribbon to either side of the hat.
- Using a glue stick or craft glue, attach feathers to cover the hat.
20cm metal ring (you can guy this from Spotlight)
- Purchase a 20 cm ring. These are available from craft shops.
- Cut the fake flowers off the stem and wind around the ring ensuring there are no sharp edges with will poke into the child’s head. Repeat until the entire ring is covered.
- Tie ribbon on each side of the hat.