Recently, I did a HUGE list of afternoon tea ideas. Here’s another quick winner we tried (easy for kids to make too).
1. On a piece of mountain bread, spoon a couple of table spoons of baked beans on the left hand third of the bread (leaving a margin top and bottom).
2. Add a sprinkle of grated cheese.
3. Fold top and bottom over until almost meeting in the middle.
4. Then fold the left end over. Continue to roll to the right until complete.
5. Place completed wraps on a baking tray lined with baking paper (or use a sandwich press).
6. Bake in an 180°C oven until slighly golden and the cheese has melted (about 15 mintues). Should take under 5 mintues in a sandwich press.
I wonder if this would work cold in the lunchbox?