- Chicken breast
- ¼ cup plain flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive oil spray
- Bash the chicken breast between baking paper to flatten evenly.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, paprika and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Coat chicken well on both sides and place on a prepared tray with baking paper.
- Spray with a little olive oil and cook for approximately 25 minutes in an 180°C preheated oven.
- Throw it together: roll, tomato, lettuce and a drizzle of mango or plain mayonnaise. YUM!
Regular mayo is always delicious, and if you want to mix it up a bit, mango mayo is a nice combo with chicken.
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup mango (approximately half a mango)
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, herbs like mint or coriander (optional)
This recipe can be suited to taste. I tend to go a 50/50 mango/mayo ratio and make only a small amount for a particular meal. Simply blend together with salt and pepper, and also add herbs for an extra kick if desired (mint and coriander go particularly well).