Play Dough Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 2 tablespoons of cream of tartar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Food colouring (optional)
If you want to watch a video of the process, click here.
1. Add all ingredients to a saucepan.
2. Stir continuously over medium heat until the mixture balls together. Approximately 4 minutes.
3. Transfer play dough to a floured surface and knead lightly.
Coloured Play Dough
If you want to make coloured play dough, while the dough is still warm, simply divide the dough into even portions and add a few drops of food colouring and knead. Repeat until desired colour is achieved.
Do you feel like the classic bangers, chips and peas? What about a burger followed by triple ice cream.
It’s a cute way to extend doll play options.