I love this time of year when it gets a little chilly. It’s the perfect weather for delicious s’mores. They are sticky, sweet, salty and so good. Typically, the American version uses Graham crackers, however I tired them with pretzels and that salty hit is delicious. I like to use dark chocolate for this recipe because it brings in that slightly bitter hit that balances out the sweet, but milk chocolate would work too.
- Dark Chocolate
- Lay pretzels on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place a marshmallow on top of the pretzel.
- Use the grill function in the oven to get that nice bronzing on the marshmallows.
- Place a cube of dark chocolate on the marshmallow. Turn the grill to low and heat only slightly. You want the chocolate to still have its shape, not completely melted but soft. This only takes a few seconds.
- Place a pretzel on the top and either eat warm — with all it’s sticky glory. OR, cool in the fridge and serve later. Either way, delicious!