I don’t know what kid wouldn’t love their own Dinosaur Tissue Box Slippers.
They are easy to make and can be a fun costume idea. Or they can be used in imaginative play.
You only need a few materials to make them and once they’re made, your kids will want to stomp, stomp, STOMP around the house in them.
- Two empty tissue boxes – the same size
- Brown Paper
- Paint brush
- Green paint
- Cut the plastic from the tissue box opening. If you’re making these for a smaller foot, you can keep these in as it will help stay on your child’s ankle.
2. Cover the tissue boxes with brown paper. Kind of like how you would wrap a present, but make sure one end doesn’t have the seams showing. Cut out the holes for the feet.
3. Paint green spots all over the covered tissue boxes.
4. Cut the sponge into triangles for the claws.
5. Glue these to the toe end of the tissue box to look like claws.
When the glue has dried, the kids can stomp around in them in the house.
Other Dinosaur Play Ideas
- Imaginative Play Scene – Dinosaur Park
- Imaginative Play Scene – Dinosaur Island
- Dinosaur Painted Rocks