1. My signature is inspired by street art and I designed it in Year 10 Science class. That’s probably the most rebellious thing I did at school, the good-two-shoes that I am. I figured that something I was going to write for the rest of my life better look good! I love my signature to this day.
2. My favourite flower is a daisy. I love the simple beauty of it.
3. Biggest domestic taboo is leaving water in the sink — especially if the cloth is left in there as well. Not. Happy. Jan.
4. I’m a writer who can’t spell. Always struggled with spelling, even at school…thank goodness for spell-check!
5. I don’t like hot chocolate but I LOVE good coffee. Skinny flat white with no sugar please.
6. Little luxuries: tea in a pretty cup, fresh bread and movies in bed.
7. I was attacked by a group of native men whilst I was living in Papua New Guinea aged 9 and escaped unscathed.
8. I wanted to be an archaeologist when I was a child.
9. It took me ten years of marriage to work out that I’m not a very good housewife. I think my husband worked it out much earlier.
10. I have a weakness for good quality licorice bullets. I don’t like Jaffers.