This is an easy paper craft I used to make when my kids were small. It’s so quick and easy and essentially all you need is scissors, paper and tape.
Whose House? Craft Template (click to access PDF file)
1. Child can colour in Whose House? Page One if they like. Maybe a different colour for each door!
2. Child can colour Whose House? Page Two. Sometimes kids want to colour, sometimes they don’t.
3. Adult to cut along three sides of all windows and door of Whose House? Page One to create openings.
4. Place Whose House? Page One on top of Whose House? Page Two and sticky tape sides (or glue).
Ideas for Games
- Open the numbers in sequence
- Create animal sounds at each opening
- Make up a story
- Sing ‘Old MacDonald’ Had a Farm’
- Make your own Whose House?: Use the Whose House? Page One page only and sticky tape a blank piece of paper behind. Open the windows and door and draw in the empty space
I did this craft with these two boys. It was a lot of fun and they were engaged.