Uberkate specialise in elegant silver jewellery pieces, filled with incredible emotion. In fact, I almost cried when I browsed the range, and I’m not sure why. Perhaps it’s because each piece is expertly crafted by Kate Sutton, mother of two and the face behind the brand, who has a passion for design and a desire to connect loved ones in a mobile world. The end result are products that bring to fruition the sentiment of carrying the ones loved most, close to the heart.
All Uberkate pieces are designed and crafted by Kate Sutton using the finest precious metals in the Uberkate design studio in Sydney, Australia.
Kate with her daughter Lulu
The Uberkate Living Range for Men has been designed for Father’s Day, to give Dad a unique gift he will treasure. The Uberkate Living Range for Men comprises of two pieces. A set of cuff links and a key ring, both of which can be personalised and embossed with initials of the father’s loved ones.
To celebrate Father’s Day, Uberkate is giving one Be A Fun Mum reader the chance to win a Living Range key ring valued at $295. The winning piece can personalised and embossed with initials of the father’s loved ones.
* After visiting Uberkate, leave a comment here about your favourite piece.
* The competition is open to Australian residents only.
* Valid from Monday 9 August to Monday 16 August 2010.
* I will draw the winner by random number at 7pm on the closing date.
* The winner will be notified via email and a post update link on the Be A Fun Mum Facebook Page.
Read an interview with Kate Sutton at KidsMagazine.
Read other Be A Fun Mum reviews here.
16.8.10 7.00pm: Congratulations Judith