Decorate Easter Egg: Food Colouring
- Place a hard-boiled egg in a cup filled with water, 1 teaspoon of vinegar and food colouring of choice.
- Leave the eggs in the water for at least an hour.
- Carefully lift the egg out of the water with a spoon to avoid cracking.
Tip: Wrap a rubber band around the boiled egg before placing it in the dyed water for an interesting pattern.
Decorate Easter Egg: Colour
Fuss free option
- Decorate boiled egg with permanent markers or crayon.
Decorate Easter Egg: Paint
1. Hard-boil egg and allow to dry
2. Paint with your choice of colours.
Tip: Use an egg carton as a stand for painting the egg.
Wool Easter Egg
Cover the egg with wool. To read the instructions, click here: Wool Easter Egg.