I’m on a Christmas craft spree at the moment. Here is another one of handmade Christmas decorations the kids and I made last weekend. Buttons make me happy!
6mm plastic curtain eyelets
(I bought these from Spotlight. They come in white, gold, silver and black)
1. Put buttons in a large bowl or shoe box so it’s easy to pick out different colours.
2. Glue buttons around the flat part of the curtain eyelet
3. Tie a ribbon around the wreath to hang (as pictured)
- Gift for friends
- Craft for kids and adults
- Gift for teachers
- Gift for grandparents
- Christmas tree decoration (a group of these look adorable together!)
To view the entire range of Christmas Crafts on this blog, click here: Christmas Craft.
To view the entire range of handmade Christmas Tree Decorations, click here: Handmade Christmas Decorations.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- My School Year Printable - December 7, 2017
- Tips for Planning an Awesome Family Holiday Using TripAdvisor - December 7, 2017
- DVD Case Colouring Kit - December 6, 2017
- Download Movies on Netflix for Travelling - December 5, 2017