This is one of those super easy recipes you can whip up for afternoon tea, put in the lunch box for a treat, for parties or take when you need a plate for an event. There are many versions of this recipe around the web; this is how I make Rice Bubble Slice.
2 x packets of 180 gram marshmallow packets (any flavour)
60 grams butter
6 cups Rice Bubbles
Rice Bubble Slice Recipe
1. Melt butter on low heat in a saucepan.
2. Add marshmallows to the melted butter.
3. Stir constantly until melted.
4. Pour marshmallow mixture over 6 cups of rice bubbles (that are in a separate bowl) and combine quickly.
5. Line a large rectangle plastic container (or slice tin) with baking paper. The size of the tin will determine how think the slice is (it doesn’t really matter to the end result).
6. Press the rice bubble mixture evenly into the lined container with a knife.
7. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
8. Using a sharp knife, cut into even sections and serve.
They are very sweet to I don’t make them all that often but they are on my easy whip up list of recipes.
Add dried fruit, choc chips or any other mix in you like.