Mother’s Day is coming up and if you’re looking for an easy craft to do with kids, this patty case flower, with a milk bottle lid centre, is super sweet.
3 Patty case pans (different colours)
Paddle Pop Stick
Leaf template – sourced form Dreamstime (click to print the PDF file)
Photo (of child/mother or child can colour a small piece of paper)
Milk Bottle Lid
1. Trim around 2 of the patty cases (one should be smaller than the other) so you end up with 3 different sizes.
2. Colour the paddle pop stick with green texter.
3. Cut around a leaf from the template (use one or two).
4. Insert a picture of mum or the child (about a 20 cent piece size), or a coloured piece of paper with a message, into the milk bottle lid.
5. Assemble with craft glue as per the picture below.
- Gift for Mother’s Day
- Make a few flowers and arrange in a small vase or Styrofoam base to use as a table centre
- Child can write a message inside the centre and give to a friend/parent
- Fun (and easy!) craft