This series of posts follows Fi and her family as they experience a 6 month family getaway to Uluwatu, Bali. If you want to know more or catch up on previous entries, visit the first post in the series here: Family Tropical Adventure in Bali.
Guest Post from Fi from Destination Bali
This Wordless Wednesday Post is from Fi, all the way from Uluwatu in Bali. She is giving us a tour of where their family is holidaying for 6 months.
Our (very) Green House
View down to the beach
Out the window
Posts in the series
1. Family Tropical Adventure in Bali
2. A Walk: 6 Months on a Tropical Island
4. A Place: The How and The Why
5. A Scare: The Highs and the Lows
6. A Drama: Lemonade from Lemons
7. A Mistake: Why not easily fixed?
8. A Preview: Of things to come
10. An Escape: And a Special Moment
11. A Box: Small, Smaller, Smallest
12. A Chat: It’s All in the Timing
14. A Nest: What you can do with plenty of time
15. A Colour: Green
MishaMay 2, 2012 at 2:08 pm
This post made me sigh wistfully. Beautiful images of a beautiful place. Now I love the colour green even more. 🙂
xoCAToxMay 2, 2012 at 3:05 pm
Oh! Little bit jealous. That would be an amazing experience!
LeoviMay 2, 2012 at 4:08 pm
A very interesting place. Delicious green.
Kelly Be A Fun MumMay 2, 2012 at 4:44 pm
Yes, that is the perfect way to describe it. It’s a delicious green!
TamaraMay 2, 2012 at 6:43 pm
Oh I am sure jealous of such a break from life.
email@example.comMay 2, 2012 at 11:11 pm
Simplistic but beautiful!
TrishMay 3, 2012 at 2:55 pm
What a gorgeous spot to holiday for 6 months.
My friend is going to Bali for a month soon I am very green :).
www.mendofoodfreedom.comFebruary 18, 2014 at 9:14 pm
You’re on top of the game. Thanks for sharing.
LeoviMay 3, 2012 at 4:20 pm
Photo Beautiful texture is excellent in that sink. Greetings.