This fun play scene is easy to put together and is sure to bring out all kinds of imaginative play!
The Rainbow Woods
There are twists, and turns; bends and corners: welcome to the Rainbow Woods. You may find secret messages, written on the trees in black ink, so look closely, and oh-so-carefully; there might even be treasure.
Large rectangle plastic container
Cups, pots or small containers
Small rocks, sand or dirt
1. Collect and paint sticks. Allow to dry.
2. Place sticks in containers like plastic cups or pots, and fill with rocks, sand or dirt to keep in place.
3. Place ‘the woods’ in the rectangle container. (Or set up on a flat surface.)
4. Add toys, like Winnie the Pooh, Fairies, Lego, animal figures or anything!
5. Read books like Oh! The Places You’ll Go by Dr Seuss, Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne, Hansel and Gretel by Brothers Grimm or other classic Fairy Tales.
6. Search the Internet about Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees, native in the Northern Hemisphere.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- My School Year Printable - December 7, 2017
- Tips for Planning an Awesome Family Holiday Using TripAdvisor - December 7, 2017
- DVD Case Colouring Kit - December 6, 2017
- Download Movies on Netflix for Travelling - December 5, 2017