Tape Book Cover
Loved this little project because I created a cute colour themed area by simply gathering items around the house and giving it a fresh look.
Decorative Tape (I used 3M Scotch Expressions Packing Tape & 3M Scotch Expressions Magic Tape)
Notepad (horizontal stripes)
- Lay sections of tape to cover the notepad, allowing about 1-3 cm overhang to secure on the inside cover.
- Don’t worry too much about making the left hand side exactly even (I’ll tell you why below).
- For edge corner sections, cut a small triangle (as shown) before securing on the inside cover.
- To make sure the edges don’t eventually peel up, use a section of tape along the left edge vertically, overlapping slightly and secure on the inside cover (I used purple tape here).
- Create a cute themed area by using matching tape on plastic tumblers or juice bottles for pen and pencil holders.
Tip: Vertical stripes work gorgeously too.
Funky Tape FloorsMarch 25, 2014 at 9:47 am
[…] A cute colour themed area by gathering items around the house and giving it a fresh look. You can find the tutorial here: Tape Book Cover […]