A pipe cleaner heart wand is uber simple to make and so cute!
3 Pipe Cleaners
1. To make the heart top of the tiara, bend a pipe cleaner in half and twist about 2/3 rds the way down to form a large loop.
2. Create a heart shape by pressing down in the middle of the loop, bending the pipe cleaner in the middle.
3. Bend a second pipe cleaner in half and twist both sides together to form the handle of the wand.
4. Form two small hooks at the end of the heart pipe cleaner and the end of the handle. Hook together and twist to secure.
5. Reinforce the wand by twirling a pipe cleaner around from the base of the heart all the way down to the bottom. Trim any excess. Done!
Fun Things to Do
- Book Week
- Birthday Party Craft (have all the materials all cut up and a few examples made up)
- Dress ups
- Just for fun
- School holidays
- Sleep overs (get a huge range of pipe cleaners and beads and challenge the kids to make the best crowns and then do a fashion show)
- Lay on a blanket outside and look at clouds.
- Use as a prop for a photo booth
Look for Clouds!
Photo Booth Prop!
Make a Matching Tiara
Make a matching tiara! Instructions here.
Pipe Cleaner Tiara | Be A Fun MumSeptember 1, 2014 at 6:40 pm
[…] It’s easy to make a pipe cleaner want to match. Instructions here. […]
Pipe Cleaner Crown | Be A Fun MumSeptember 2, 2014 at 6:45 am
[…] Pipe Cleaner Wand […]
Claudia McKinnonNovember 29, 2017 at 1:38 am
I made the wand this morning for my grand-daughter, super easy and she loved it, thank you for the instructions
Kelly - Be A Fun MumNovember 29, 2017 at 1:16 pm
Yay! Thanks for the feedback Claudia!