What is your child’s favourite Disney movie? Snow White? Frozen? Tangled? Whichever film your child likes best, there is a related Disney paper craft to match! We discovered free printable doll templates on the Disney website, road tested them and collated all the instructions and printables in one place so you can get started. Allow approximately 20 minutes to make each free-standing paper doll, but allow hours of imaginative play time for your child!
You will need
Printing paper or thin card
1. Follow the links below to your chosen paper craft doll and open the printable.
2. Print onto paper or cardboard (cardboard works best).
3. Cut out the pieces and glue them together, according to the instructions provided.
4. Allow to dry.
Note: These are a little fiddly to make, and so are best suited for older children to assemble. However, both younger and older children will enjoy playing with them and an adult could assemble the dolls for younger children.
Frozen – Anna Paper Doll
Frozen – Elsa Paper Doll
Snow White Paper Doll
Snow White – Evil Queen Paper Doll
Click here for the printable: Snow white – Evil Queen Paper Doll.
Sofia the First Paper Doll
Tiana Paper Doll
Tangled – Rapunzel Paper Doll
Cinderella – Cinderella Paper Doll
Aladdin – Jasmine Paper Doll
Sleeping Beauty – Aurora Paper Doll
Mulan – Mulan Paper Doll
The Little Mermaid – Ariel Paper Doll
Beauty & The Beast – Belle Paper Doll
Click here for the printable: Christmas Belle
Tips for paper craft success
- Older children may be able to cut and glue the paper dolls themselves but always supervise children when using scissors.
- Print the dolls onto thin cardboard to make them more durable.
- Why not watch a Disney movie together and then play with your characters, acting out scenes from the film?
- A favourite character looks cute displayed on a shelf in the bedroom
- Make a heap and give them out as a birthday party favour
- Sleepover craft fun