Photo booths are so much fun for birthday parties, sleepovers and family gatherings. I had this idea of making a photo booth printable to share in time for New Year’s Eve so I asked my talented friend Marie to create me a template with these items:
- Top hat
- Unicorn horn (best!)
- 2 x moustache
- 2 x lips
- Words: EPIC, Best Friends, Family, Love
1. Access the 2 page PDF printable by clicking here or on the picture below.
2. For best results, print on light cardboard or photo paper.
3. Cut out items, then glue or tape onto craft rods, long paddle pop sticks or paper straws (you can find these in craft and discount stores).
Tip: for the glasses, a craft/Stanley knife on a board works best, but I have also cut with scissors. For the inner circle, pierce the middle and make a cut up to the inner rim. Then work the scissors around the oval.
- A cheap large frame is a fun idea
- Add sparkly hats, scarfs or any other fun props
- Create a blank backdrop by hanging a sheet up