Another great festive recipe from Amanda from Simple Home Cook
Cheesecake is one of my favourite desserts and this one is a keeper. It is easy to make and even easier to eat since it is a slice rather than a huge cake. The Oreo base compliments the raspberries and white chocolate and the overall taste is simply….Delicious!
It makes a great Christmas dessert.
Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake Slice
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
2 pkts Oreo biscuits
2 Tbspn butter, melted
500g cream cheese, softened
½ cup caster sugar
150g white chocolate
¾ cup frozen raspberries
Icing sugar to dust
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius. Line a slice tin (18cm x 28cm) with baking paper, leaving some paper hanging over the sides.
2. Place the Oreos in a food processor and process until they are fine crumbs. Add the melted butter & process to combine. Pour into lined tin & press down very firmly to form the base of the slice. Use something flat like the base of a glass to ensure the mixture is compacted.
3. Chop the chocolate into rough pieces and sprinkle over the Oreo base. Scatter raspberries evenly over the base.
4. Process cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and eggs and continue to process until smooth. You can also do this with an electric mixer if you prefer. Pour over white chocolate & raspberries. Gently tap the tin on the bench to settle the mixture.
5. Place in oven & bake for 20 mins or until just set. Remove from oven & refrigerate for a few hours to set completely. Slice into squares & dust with icing sugar. There is only one thing left to do… EAT!