As 2014 draws to a close, I thought it would be interesting to look at the top 10 most visited posts on Be A Fun Mum for the year. Here they are:
1. 100 School Holiday Ideas: A huge list of ideas to keep kids occupied during the school holidays
2. Frank Review of the Thermomix: I love my Thermomix but I can see it’s not for everyone.
3. Creating a Lunch Box System: I’ve been making school lunches for nine years, and I’ve boiled down my system into one post.
4. Pizza Scrolls Recipe: A recipe people keep coming back to because it’s easy, delicious and great for the lunch box.
5. Ribbon Christmas Tree Tutorial: This tutorial has proven to be popular around the world! Such a simple concept for something so sweet.
6. 6 Playdough Recipes: Six different play dough recipes, from traditional to glow in the dark.
7. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup: My pumpkin soup. I wrote this a long time ago, but it’s still one of my most popular posts.
8. Autumn Tree Watercolour Experiment: I never knew the kids and I could create something so wonderful! This watercolour experiment is definitely worth a try.
9. Printable Minecraft Torch: For Minecraft fans everywhere.
10. Tips for storing food for camping: We like camping as a family, and I shared tips on storing food in this post (you can read about our camping gear here).
I’ll leave this post with a drawing Australian Author and Illustrator Peter Carnavas did especially for Be A Fun Mum. I love it. It captures the essence of the blog and makes me happy. Onward!