Here’s a cute little project DIY project I did with my younger kids and they loved it. It’s so, so easy and cute. The mini aquarium/liquid-free-snow-globes are now sitting proudly in their rooms.
Jar (I used a plastic jar from a discount store)
Blue paper (or cellophane)
1. Draw a simple fish (or shark, or mermaid or anything!). Another idea is to search for a clip art picture and print it out. Cut it out.
2. Press a ball of blu tack on in the inside of the lid.
3. Cut up sections of blue paper (or cellophane and scrunch up into balls) and throw in the jar.
4. Bend the paper clip open and glue the fish on the top (smaller) loop section.
5. Press the paper clip into the blu tack.
6. Screw lid on.
- Party Favour
- Party Craft
- Sea themed party
- Craft or activity
- Room decoration
- Gifts for friends