How cute are these little paper houses? It’s a fun activity idea to keep in the back of your mind for the school holidays. It could be a catalyst for hours of play.
- Holiday activity
- School projects
- Make a city (print a few copies of the printlabe and decorate the houses different and make a long street).
- Backdrop for Lego play
- Cardboard Roll
- Paper Houses Printable
- Glue (suitable for paper/cardboard)
- Drawing materials
1. Print and colour in the houses as desired. Press the image below for the PDF file or click here.
Design by Marie O’Neill
2. Cut a cardboard roll as a support for the house. To do this, make two cuts just less than the width of the house, allowing for a 2 cm base as shown below.
3. Glue the house on to the roll and design your street. Idea: Draw a road on paper or you can print roads here.
My daughter made little people to match the houses. These could be a fun Lego backdrop too!
More Toilet Roll Printables
Click the image for the tutorial and printable.