Are you doing travelling or holidaying as a family this year? I found a gorgeous, gorgeous product for you! This Travel Journal from Caravanning With Kids is a wonderful way to document family travels. You can do things like a daily journal, add photos or draw pictures; it’s something both adults and kids can enjoy doing together. What a gorgeous keepsake to look back on in the years to come.
- Wire bound with a protective plastic sleeve.
- 80 journal pages to document daily experiences.
- Plastic-coated packing checklist that can be reused. Tick boxes with non-permanent marker and rub off after you unpack for the next time you need it.
- Plastic-coated address book. A great place to jot down names and addresses of loved ones so it’s easy to send postcards from wherever you are. Or add new addresses of friends you make along the way.
- Activity and educational pages for the kids.
The Travel Journal retails for $26.95 and can be purchased from Caravanning With Kids. Click here to head to the website.
This post contains affiliate links.
SharronJanuary 5, 2016 at 9:26 pm
I wonder if this is big enough for our 3 month!! I’d love to go back and document!
Kelly - Be A Fun MumJanuary 5, 2016 at 9:41 pm
haha. Well, there are 80 pages, so that might just be enough. Wish I had found this before you went on your trip!
SharronJanuary 5, 2016 at 9:27 pm
Three month TRIP that was meant to say lol