Organic food is ideal for children – especially babies because they are developing and growing so rapidly. I’m in the process of slowly replacing all the foods I can for our family with organic options. In 2015, we had access to an organic garden and it made a big difference to our family. Check out some of the wonderful harvests we dug up through the year!
I am often asked how I get my kids to eat all those fruit and vegetables. I’ve written about that in length here, and for me it boils down to creating a healthy food culture in your family. This is a process that happens slowly over time.
When my children were babies, I made a lot of my own food, but I also relied on convenient food options. Although there were not a lot of organic options on the market at that time, we are fortunate here in Australia to have a leader in the organic baby food market right on our doorstep; Bellamy’s Organic was started in Australia in 2004.
There’s a lot to love about this company, including their focus on encouraging a positive food culture in family life, which aligns perfectly with my own values. Bellamy’s Organic is about giving babies the best possible start to life, and supporting families as they establish mindful eating habits collectively.
About the Bellamy’s Organic range
Bellamy’s Organic is a Tasmanian-based company that produces Australian made organic foods. All Bellamy’s products go through a rigorous certification process by the nation’s leading organic body, The National Association for Sustainable Agriculture, Australia (NASAA). In order to gain NASAA certification, 100% of the agricultural product ingredients must be organic.
Bellamy’s Organic carefully monitors their supply chain and regularly checks in with their sources of raw materials. As a company, they are dedicated to maintaining independent Australian certification for each product. This means all Bellamy’s Organic products are of top quality, carefully packaged with safety and sustainability in mind, and include agricultural ingredients that are sourced in Australia.
In a market that is flooded with organic marketing gimmicks, it’s important to look for the right sort of certification – this is where the NASSA Certified Organic badge comes in handy. Bellamy’s Organic has done all the hard work to provide babies and young children to a pure start to life.
The things I love about Bellamy’s Organic products
- Every product in the range is certified organic.
- The range is healthy, using top ingredients and delicious combinations.
- Bellamy’s uses safe packaging that is BPA-free and doesn’t compromise on protection.
- The company is environmentally responsible. All Bellamy’s products are sustainably sourced.
- Bellamy’s packaging is easy to identify and use. Age recommendations can be found on product packets, and the products themselves are easy to use – the Ready To Serve Baby Food containers come with child-safe lids.
- There is a variety of Bellamy’s Organic products to choose from, including cereals and rusks, pasta, snacks and ready-to-serve baby food.
Featuring some of the vast range of Bellamy’s Organic Products
See the entire range of Bellamy’s Organic products at bellamysorganic.com.au.