Hi everyone, Simple Home Cook here! Today I am sharing with you one of the quickest recipes you can throw together which is perfect for that busy weeknight meal.
If you have a spare 5 minutes before leaving in the morning, or after school pickup – this meal will suit you.
You can add or omit ingredients but these work well together and keep it simple.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do,
Chicken korma – 5 min prep time!
- 1kg chicken thigh fillets
- ½ cup Korma paste
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 120g packet baby spinach leaves
- ¾ cup sour cream
- Add chicken into slow cooker.
- In a jug, add Korma paste with tin tomatoes, sugar and stock. Mix to combine and pour into the slow cooker.
- Add spinach and stir together.
- Cook on high for 3 hrs or low for 5 hrs or until chicken is cooked through.
- Prior to serving, stir in sour cream.
Serve and enjoy!
Post written by Amanda Arnold
My name is Amanda and I am passionate about simple, quick and affordable recipes that anyone can make. I have a facebook page called ‘Simple home cook’ where I share my recipes which will get you through your busy week that won’t break your budget. Please head over and check out my FB pages ‘Simple home cook’ and ‘ALDI home cook’.