If you have a shoe box lying around, they are a great size to make a bed for many types of dolls and teddies. It takes about 5 minutes to whip up and kids can decorate how they like.
- Shoe box
- Scissors/craft knife
- Craft glue
1. Cut or remove lid from box. Use the narrow side of the box as a template to measure the width of the bed back board.
2. Cut out using scissors or a craft knife.
3. Glue on the box to the desired height.
4. Add a small towel, blanket or other material to make the mattress.
5. Add a tea towel or other material blanket and it’s done!