Every year I say I will get my girls to make Christmas cards and then we get to December and I buy a packet of cards because it’s just easier! There are times when a simple Christmas gift card is needed (and sometimes much preferred) to adorn a gift.
With pom poms being a popular and fun trend, I decided to create some easy Pom Pom Christmas Gift Cards so I’m ready for the silly season.
The cards are fun to create and very easy. They definitely have a homemade touch to them. Just be wary that when using pom poms, they will pick up every bit of dust and hair lying around. You may be able to see some hair on the cards. I’m just keeping the crafting situation real for you.
- Fine Motor Skills
- School Holiday Fun
- Just for Fun
- Selection of green and red pom poms – various sizes
- Glue (paddle pop stick for the glue)
- Black Sharpie
- The first card is a pom pom wreath. We used small red and green pom poms. We displayed them in a circle on the card, and then glued each pom pom on by dabbing it in the glue. We added a green ribbon to the top of the wreath and the card was finished.
2. The second card was a lot of fun to create. I used a sharpie pen to write a H and glued a pom pom after the H to create Ho. This card is incredibly easy to make would be a great last-minute gift card.
3. The third card is creating a Christmas tree using the pom poms. Work out a balanced tree using the pom poms and then glue them into place.
These three gift cards look effective and best of all they are easy to make. The kids could make them without your supervision!
Other Christmas Crafts
- Christmas Tree Straw Card
- Finger Print Christmas Card
- Kid-Made Christmas Cards
- Paper Plate Christmas Tree
- Paper Plate Bauble
- Christmas Crafts & Ideas