I’m starting to think about Christmas already, with only 8 weeks to go! I recently found these Hasbro games on special at QBD Bookstore, 4 for $15!! Great for the summer holiday too.
When it comes writing gift lists for kids, a simple system like this works a treat.
- Something I want
- Something I need
- Something to wear
- Something to read
This is a fun way for kids to write their own Christmas Wish List and I’m printing out this template by Liss so the kids can compile their lists.
(Access the printable by clicking on the picture or here)
I only use wish lists as a general guide for what I buy for my children…because sometimes the best gifts are things they don’t think about. I thought back to some of the best gifts I’ve purchased for my children, and they include:
- Towels with their name embroidered on (something they needed)
- Snorkelling gear (has facilitated many family adventures): Last year we purchased flippers, goggles and snorkel kits from BCF. We have enjoyed them on and off all year.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- My School Year Printable - December 7, 2017
- Tips for Planning an Awesome Family Holiday Using TripAdvisor - December 7, 2017
- DVD Case Colouring Kit - December 6, 2017
- Download Movies on Netflix for Travelling - December 5, 2017