This week marks the end of school for the majority of my kids. At the end of the year, we go through the school items and keep a few key pieces for a scrapbook. I keep this VERY simple and low key because otherwise I can’t manage it. I don’t keep everything either (you can read more about my system here).
I get the kids to fill out a simple questionnaire that goes with the items. Questions are below, and you can print the template to use by pressing the image.
- The best thing that happened to me this year:
- My favourite book is:
- My favourite song is:
- Where do I see myself in the future:
- The best thing about my school:
- My favourite subject:
- My favourite food:
- What do you appreciate about your teacher:
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- My School Year Printable - December 7, 2017
- Tips for Planning an Awesome Family Holiday Using TripAdvisor - December 7, 2017
- DVD Case Colouring Kit - December 6, 2017
- Download Movies on Netflix for Travelling - December 5, 2017