These are super easy to make and my kids LOVED them. You only need three ingredients and no baking needed.
What you need:
- Coco puffs
- m&ms Speckled Eggs
- 250 grams chocolate, melted (I used Nestle melts)
1. Measure out 4 cups of cocoa puffs into a large bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate in a glass or stainless steel bowl over a saucepan with a few cups of simmering water.
3. Pour the melted chocolate over the puffs and stir to combine.
4. Line a tray with baking paper, and spoon the mixture into nests. Don’t worry at this point if you feel like they won’t hold together. Once they set, it will stick.
5. Add three speckled eggs on the top.
6. Set in the fridge for a few hours and they are done. They will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for a few days.