It’s getting to the end of the year where Christmas parties and get togethers require ‘bring a plate to share’.
I love these opportunities to get creative and make a platter of biscuits or treats I know the kids will LOVE.
These Koala on Skis Christmas Biscuits will be a hit and they even make a great food craft for kids at playgroup or end of year school activities. You will need a fridge for the chocolate to set though, and crank that air conditioner to help the chocolate set and prevent the Koala melting into caramel goo.
- Pack of Caramello Koalas
- Chocolate Buds, melted
- Mini Candy Canes
- Arrowroot Biscuits
- Desiccated Coconut (not pictured)
- Melt the chocolate and smear this on the biscuit and place the candy canes on top for the skis.
2. Dip the Caramello Koala into the melted chocolate and place it on the candy canes (skis). Place the biscuit in the freezer to set.
3. Once set, remove from the freezer and smear more chocolate around the biscuit. Then sprinkle the coconut for the snow.
4. Sprinkle coconut on your plate. Place all the koala biscuits on the plate to create a snow scene.
I mean, how adorable are they? Too cute to eat.
They look fabulous served on any plate! The ideal Aussie Christmas ‘bring a plate to share’ for those longing for a White Christmas.