Paddle pop sticks are a versatile material to make fun crafts. We’ve got so many craft ideas on the blog, it’s definitely worthwhile having some paddle pop sticks in your craft box.
This paddle pop stick ballerina is easy, and you will most likely already have the materials. Pipe cleaners, ribbon and cupcake liners are all you need to create this sweet doll.
- Fine motor skills
- Imaginative play
- Fun party craft activity
- Create fun dance routines to music
- Cupcake cases
- Paddle pop sticks
- Glue gun
- Ribbon or twine
- Pipe cleaners
1. Flatten your cupcake case and fold in half to create your ballerina skirt.
2. Glue the skirt onto the paddle pop stick.
3. Twist one pipe cleaner around the middle of the paddle pop stick to create arms.
4. Add pipe cleaner hair to the top of the paddle pop stick. I cut the end of black pipe cleaner and crinkled it to look like a top bun.
5. Glue a bow to the top of the hair.
6. Use the markers to draw a face and ballet shoes.
Make a few ballerinas and create a dance routine with music. So much fun to make and play with afterwards.