I love this time of year, where Christmas is literally on the doorstep and all the craft making and biscuit baking can be done.
There are so many crafts and baking you can choose to do each year. This list outlines 24 ideas, which you can try to do each day in the lead up to Christmas Day.
Amongst the baking and crafting, I love taking the kids to see the suburban Christmas Lights, the Christmas Parade in the city and the Carols by Candlelight.
But I do love getting my craft on with the kids to make fun decorations and foodie treats which are enjoyable to create and eat!
I’m all about easy crafts and food ideas for this time of year. It can be a busy season, but these activities are simple and won’t require a lot of materials, ingredients or effort. You might even find you create a new tradition doing these crafts each year.
1. Make your own Christmas Tree Garland
2. Paint and Decorate Paper Plate Christmas Trees
3. Create a Paper Plate Bauble
4. Make a Pom Pom Bauble
5. Make Pom Pom Christmas Cards
6. Make Koala on Skis Christmas Biscuits
7. Make Rudolph Treats
8. Make a Christmas Tree Pinata
9. Use Fingerprints to make Christmas Cards
10. Make a Chocolate Nativity Scene
11. Make a Stick Tree Christmas Decoration
12. Make a Toilet Roll Christmas Tree
13. Create a Pom Pom Peg Angel Decoration
14. Make Rudolph or Angel Cups
15. Make Paddle Pop Stick Decorations
16. Make a Paddle Pop Stick Nativity Scene
17. Bake Salt Dough Decorations
18. Make Marshmallow Snowmen on a Stick
19. Build a Box Snow Man
20. Do a Hand and Foot Christmas Painting
21. Make Candlelight Cookies
22. Make Melted Snowman Biscuits
23. Make a Poo Emoji Christmas Tree Lollipop
24. DIY a Boxed Fire Place
What crafts and foodie treats do you make this time of year?