If you love chocolate freckles, you’re going to LOVE making (and eating!) these Caramilk Chocolate Freckles.
Chocolate freckles are traditionally a milk chocolate drop covered in hundreds and thousands.
You can get a multi-pack of white and milk chocolate freckles from Kmart, which I like to use to make my Bunny Tail Biscuits.
But Caramilk Chocolate Freckles are a homemade treat! It’s so easy to make and a fun cooking project for the kids on school holidays.
Ingredients and Utensils
To make Caramilk Chocolate Freckles, you will need
- Block of Caramilk Chocolate
- Hundreds and thousands
- Microwave jug
- Mini muffin silicone mould tray
- Ice cube tray (optional)
- Break up the block of Caramilk Chocolate and microwave in 20 second bursts until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the chocolate into the muffin moulds and sprinkle hundred and thousands.
- Place in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Press the bottom of each muffin mould gently to remove the Caramilk Chocolate Freckle
- Serve on a platter or eat straight away as a delicious treat.
If you’re planning to make these on a hot day, keep the freckles in the freezer for half an hour to prevent them from melting. They are just as delicious frozen as cold.
Happy eating! They didn’t last long in our house!