We are all about easy and simple craft ideas here on Be a Fun Mum. These Christmas Bear Baubles definitely come under that category.
These cute little baubles are fun to make.
Create your own bears using whatever baubles and pom poms you have on hand.
We created bears with black and white ears and paws, or red and green for a festive touch.
Christmas Bear Baubles can be a sweet, inexpensive gift idea or they can be a fun craft for end of year at school. Alternatively, make a few of them to decorate your tree.
- Pom Poms – large, medium and small sizes
- Googley Eyes
- A bauble
- Glue Gun
The photos demonstrate how easy it is to create these bears.
- First, start with creating the face of your bear.
- And then glue this on top of the bauble.
- Add the 4 medium pom poms for arms and legs.
- And finally adorn with a ribbon at the base of the neck.
You can use whatever colours you like. Here’s another bear with black and white and a red nose.
My girls will want to make a few to give to friends for Christmas.
Other Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Salt Dough Christmas Decorations
- Scrabble Tiles Christmas Decorations
- Make a Pom Pom Bauble Decoration